Wine Event Management
Chris Barnes has over a decade’s experience in the organisation, co-ordination and hosting of wine events here and around the world.
• Planning your wine event to suit the corporate or entertainment aims and exceeding your guests expectations.
• Sourcing the appropriate venue.
• Co-ordination of everything from the glassware, the right staff and the menus through to the hosting of the event itself.
• Conducting and organising complex tutored tastings.
• Events can be from 15 to 150 plus people.
Our licence allows us to the source the wines for you, and should you wish to purchase them at competitive prices we can deliver to your home or office.
Events that Chris has been integral in range from the “retirement” of Concord from Asia for British Airways where wines from 1st & Business Class featured, to a highly technical series of seminars for winemakers across Australia on behalf of Master Barrel Maker Seguin Moreau.